• Act as a field leader on projects directly assigned to assist with the installation of building automation systems
• Ability to receive direction/instruction from Project Supervisors and carry out tasks in a skillful manner
• Ability to give direction/instruction to controls Installers and ensure tasks are completed professionally.
• Carry out the wiring of low voltage and communication systems to building automation and HVAC equipment
• Perform and oversee the installation of conduit, tubing, BAS controllers, and HVAC sensors/components
• Responsible for ensuring that installation components (i.e., conduit, cable, wire, fittings, etc.) are property procured from vendors and delivered and laid out on the site to ensure the timely and efficient install
• Coordinate with warehouse staff in the delivery of components or tools needed for the project
• Attend and participate in various construction meetings on projects directly assigned and be prepared to provide updates to the contracting team regarding job progress, issues, or coordination items
• Attend Engineering to Field turnover meetings
• Assist Software Technicians in the completion of point-to-point, system functionality checks, and project commissioning
• Generate and complete project checkout documentation before Software implementation
• Assist the Project Supervisor in generating and completing various project documentation (i.e., updating project schedules, two-week lookaheads, RFTs, redline drawings, job re-estimates, etc.)
• Assist the software Technician in owner's Training
• Responsible for ensuring that every project is installed in adherence to department standards of quality.
• 2+ years of Trade School
• 4 years of BAS Experience
• Valid Colorado driver license
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Knowledge of HVAC control systems/building automation, electrical systems, installation, and construction procedures
• Troubleshooting skill with KMC, Distech, Tridium/Honeywell, and other equivalent systems
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
• Experience with pneumatic controls
• Colorado Electrical Journeyman License
• Alcohol and Drug-free
• Facility, Construction
• Inside and outside work environments.
• Periodic In-state travel required.
• Routine sitting, lifting, bending, and kneeling
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. from floor to countertop and countertop to floor
• Ability to climb ladders and perform job duties at required heights
Wage is commensurate with experience