Return To Jobs
Apply For Job
Superintendent | Foreman
Responsibilities and Duties
- Capable of managing large multi-million dollar construction projects with assigned company resources to maintain budget and productivity goals.
- Exceptional comprehension of construction documents, discipline documents, and how to manage them for the onsite project team.
- Ability to Anticipate Risks and how to avoid them
- Ability to be Diplomatic and resolve conflicts among internal and external customers, vendors, etc.
- Ability to Mentor assigned Journeymen and Apprentice Electricians to improve skills and performance
- Coordinate work with General Contractor and Other Trades to maximize efficiency for Greiner Electric work scope
- Proficiency with daily job reporting, Time reporting for assigned crew and self, job reports as required by safety department and customers
- Minimum 4 Years of Experience supervising crews on Complex Electrical Construction Projects.
- Must possess an active Journeyman or Master Electrician License in Colorado or be able to reciprocate licensure from a reciprocal state within 60 days of employment.
- Basic computer and written skills, including but not limited to: Microsoft Office, Bluebeam and Procore
- Strong understanding of the NEC and applicable Building Codes
- Strong Safety Mindset
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and ethics for customers, company and self.
- Possess a clean Motor Vehicle Record and ability to operate company vehicles